Saturday 13 July 2019

Love

Hello and welcome to your cheery Saturday read. I have heard a little whisper there is a new Cocoa Vanilla range in the makings, so I decided I best start using up some of my paper and embellishments to make way to store some new ones. I have kept the colour scheme of this months moodboard - nice and light and super romantic 😉


I have taken papers from a few ranges including - Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane, Cocoa Vanilla More than Words & Pink Paislee, they have then been layered across the page and sewn down. I then turned up some of the edges to help give depth. 


I have chosen paper embellishments from Cocoa Vanilla Love Always & Endless Summer ranges. These have been layered around the photo and to the left and the bottom of the page. I have also sewn a strip of paper to the top and bottom of the page before adding the embellishments.


 


 After adding a few more words with the Cocoa Vanilla More than Words Accessory stickers I then used a grey stamp pad to add some stamped text to the top and bottom of the main part of the layout. I worked the stamp across the length of all papers. 


I hope you have a fabulous Saturday - enjoy your creative weekend

tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment