Thursday 4 July 2019

Adventure - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack collection available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


I started with a sheet of HS Wolf Pack Over the moon 12x12 paper (reverse side) and added colour with Distress oxides (iced spruce, evergreen bough and bundled sage)  using a painting with plastic technique. 
 

Next I added elements from the Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack collection. I cut tags and paper strips from the 6x6 paper pad. I also added some HS paper flowers and Color Magic note tags coloured also with the Distress Oxides. 
 

I finished the page with some flowers from my stash, chipboard and enamel dots.
 




Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment