Wednesday 10 July 2019

'Stash Buster'

Happy Wednesday everyone!

It's Amy here popping in with a 'stash busting' blog share today.

I think its fair to say that - as papercrafters - we tend to collect a lot of goodies that we love!

So this post is focusing on using scraps of paper and combining them with embellishments.

The beauty here is that I have combined several ranges from the Scrapping Clearly store. 



I managed to create a variety of embellishments ready to be added to any of my scrap projects.

Some of these vary from tags to note cards to decorative pieces to place next a photo.



I put together a range of masculine and feminine goodies - that way I could have a good variety in my stash ready to go.

I used the following fabulous products from the Scrapping Clearly store - Fancy Pants Designs 'Joy Parade' paper and embellishment collection; Simple Stories - 'Carpe Diem' papers; and Pink Fresh Studio 'Escape the Ordinary' range.

For the bits and pieces I used - Heidi Swapp enamel shapes and tags; Studio Calico Washi Tape - Seven Paper; Me and My Big Ideas puffy stickers 'The Happy Planner'; My Mind's Eye 'Good Vibes' enamel dots; Pink Paislee gold puffy stickers; Mambi Sticks - puffy stickers; Bella Blvd 'Zebra' buttons; Um Wow Studio layered stars painted with Dina Wakley 'Sterling' paint 

The twine is from my stash and I have placed some gorgeous Charms Creations handmade goodies over some of the layers,

It was great making these goodies - and now they are ready to go.

Here are some close ups.









Thank you for popping by,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment