Thursday 31 January 2019

Melodies from Down Under - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies,

It's Karyn here, and today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


This page is inspired by the Scrapping Clearly Australia Day Cybercrop Challenge 7 - Melodies from Down Under! We would love for you to join the cybercrop and be in the running to win fabulous prizes - you have until Friday February 1 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.



I've chose the band INXS (which I remember fondly from my teenage years) and the song "Don't Change" which is all about remaining true to yourself!

I'm using a Small Dylusions journal. I apply Dylusions paints in Black Marble, White Linen and Post Box Red using a mini blending foam. I chose these colours to match with the classic INXS title. 


Next I did some stencilling using the Dylusions small staggered brickwork, small triangles and TCW mini tile texture stencil


I finished the pages with some pics printed from the internet, some cotton thread, tags and Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk word stickers.


Lastly I wrote the words to the song around the edges of my pages with a Fude Ball pen.



Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment