Tuesday 29 January 2019

We are Fearless - Cyber Crop layout with Emma.

Welcome to Tuesday everyone.
Today I'm sharing the page I created for my challenge for the Cyber crop.
My challenge was to be inspired by the colours of a Pavlova. I don't know what toppings you have on your Pav but I chose to go with Blue for blueberries Red for the strawberries and Yellow-Orange for mango or nectarines and a white background for the fluffy meringue......OK now I just want some Pav mmmmmm.


For this page I simply started off by applying a flower from the Jane Davenports Build a Bouquet range  and clear embossed them 5 times down the page where I wanted the colour to appear.


Next I started to apply my colours with some Vicki Boutin Water colours to match my Pav colours.
Using a spray of water over the embossed stamps I then applied the paint and flicked excess next to the flower to create interest.
The leaves stamp is from a Inkadinkado range, I also stamped leaves and the same flower I embossed onto white card and fussy cut them out to become my embellishments.


Then I stamped leaves amongst the coloured flowers to give a little dimension.

I chose a couple of Heidi Swapp tags to layer under my image, but painted one of them white to match in with the theme a little better, and cut them down to size so I could have a variety of tag sizes.


After arranging the flowers and leaves I added some Tim Holtz small talk stickers.
A nice simple yet colourful layout is now complete.

You still have until this Saturday to get your SC Cyber Crop creations in. We love seeing all the entries come through.
I'll catch you all next week, until then happy creating!
Em xx



1 comment:

  1. This is just delightful! I love how you did this!!!!

    ReplyDelete