Monday 14 January 2019

My home is my Castle

Hi Guys and Gilrs I have signed up for creative jumpstart to give my mojo a kick into gear.

I cannot show the class examples here but I can show you where their inspiration took me.


One of the videos used text paper for inserts and I loved that idea. I went will many houses as I have lived in quite a lot. Hubby was in the Army for 15years full time. The first house symbolises my childhood home and the last one where we are now.


Also one of the amazing artist used words to convey her sense of home so I have used that idea here with this project too and her use of brighter colours.


Products used include





Stabilo Aquarellable black pencil

Asst'd stencils

Metal charms and findings.

Thanks for looking.





No comments:

Post a Comment