Thursday 24 January 2019

Everyday - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies,

It's Karyn here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies from the Fancy Pants "Golden Days" collection available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.

I've used a photo of one of the beautiful sunrises we enjoy at our house! I love seeing the sun rise - especially just as it is coming over the horizon. Spring and Autumn sunrises are the best when the sky is clear and I don't have to get up earlier than 6am lol. Isn't this amazing!!
 

I've used papers, flair and ephemera from the Fancy Pants "Golden Days" collection and added some Cocoa Vanilla Studio cut files.  


I've added some chipboard from my stash and left it in its raw state to complement the tones of the papers.  


Clean and Simple was my motto for this page :)  

 
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment: