Saturday 2 February 2019

A new Moodboard & the final days of the Cyber Crop

The new moodboard is up for February ... and with the CyberCrop trailing behind its a busy scrappy weekend for you all with an abundance of amazing Scrapping inspiration. I have got my creativeness on and started on the moodboard for this month... loving the colours as well as all that texture -
February's challenge will be a cracker no doubt. 


I decided at the beginning of this year I was going to do an inspiration card  each week -- a 52 week challenge of quotes for myself. My challenge for the Cybercrop was a large playing card with a quote which embodied all I wanted to capture about Australia - the colours and my quote. 


 This weeks quote is "happiness walks on busy feet"  I prepped the card by adding some paper and a die cut and then covered them with some Liquitex Matte Gel medium. The base of your project is a great way to start the layers of texture.


Then I had an accident while taking the lid off my Dylusions Rose Quartz paint... oopsie... so I painted the card and then used a nappy wipe to lift some paint back off the card. Truly it was a happy accident - these little problems can always be fixed 😉



While that was drying I used my Vicki Boutin watercolour crayons to colour my quote title. I cut my title with the silhouette and coloured with the crayons then sprayed water to disperse the colour.


Now that the card is dry I added another smaller playing card, some old canvas tags, a diecut doily and some awesome cotton lace. Also I have added  some Stampers Anonymous stamps using Adirondack inks


I added a rough black border with my black pen and a chipboard embellishment painted with Ken Olivers Liquid Metals in Metallic Rose. 


and that is it... awesome colours all on one inispiration quote card. I am having so much fun with this 52 Week quote challenge and hope to get creative over the weekend with next weeks as well as a few days left to get some more of the Cyber Crop challenges in ... the challenge albums are bursting at the seams with an amazing array of creativity, I am loving all the entries. If you get a chance I hope  you get to create with the challenges and don't forget to upload to the folders before time is up.

I hope you all get the opportunity to get creative & messy over the weekend 

tracey  xx



2 comments:

  1. Oh Tracey loving your cards such a great creative idea - the feb Moodboard is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kylie - the moodboard is amazing yet again... love it xx

      Delete