Monday 7 January 2019

Happy New Year Peeps

I am starting the year off by doing my family christmas photo's.
When I have them all together in one place for a change I love to do a photo shoot.
They use to bitch and moan but now they just march out and get it over with LOL.



I have used our January mood board as my inspiration for this layout.


I took a sheet of Prima Pattern paper "Royal Menagerie"
and I wanted to add some gold, glittery, shiny stuff so I took some gel matt medium and a small sheet of gold leaf paper and added it to the background.



I then took a small Dylusions stencil "Star struck" and with a foam applicator I lightly added some stars with an acrylic paint in eggplant colour.

I found some scrap papers in the colours of our mood board and complimentary to my background to use for the layers.

All chipboard is from the new KinderKreations christmas release.
I coloured the 2 titles in the eggplant paint. I felt the main title on the photo needed a little shine, so I dried brushed over the top with Prima Alchemy sparks "Ginger Magic"

The 2 frames where painted with "Yellow Ochre" and the leaf accents in burnt orange acrylic paint.

Thanks for looking.

Tracey

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the Moodboard Tracey - love the Prima paper and your mixed media background !

    ReplyDelete