Wednesday 18 April 2018

{memory keeping everyday}

Hi - blog readers I hope you have all had a great start to the week, today I am sharing my everyday journal with you all, this journal is jammed pack with daily and weekly events from my life, its just about full I have memory keeping in this particular journal since January.

This particular Journal is a Donna Downey I love the size of these journals, and they are easily made from scratch.........



Here are some of the pages I have created for certain days of this month, some days I just create a journal page, other days I have written memories for the day and added photo's.






I love being able to create and memory keep in these journals awesome keepsakes to have, a creative visual journal of mine and my families life.






1 comment: