Thursday 19 April 2018

Love Life Scrapbook Page - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies,
It's Karyn here, 

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you :)
Have you seen all of the fabulous new papers available in the Scrapping Clearly Store? I've fallen in love with all of the Ella and Viv papers and the Paper Arts papers. They are quite different from the papers I'm usually attracted to because they have a mixed media look. Check them out - I'm sure you will find some (or all lol) in your shopping basket just like I did!!



I started by sticking torn strips of book paper (an old dictionary actually) and muslin, in sections to my page using gel medium. Then I added some stencilling, corn cob 6x6 with white gesso and Dylusions old school numbers stencil and black DWM paint.

Next I added some stamping using Carabelle Studio Scribbles in my journal stamp set and various coloured ink pads


I added some chipboard painted with black gesso and paper flowers, along with Mambi chipboard stickers and Tim Holtz Ideaology small talk word stickers

Lastly, I added some splatters of blue, red, and black paint from Prima Watercolor confections - the classics


Here are some close-ups.
I love how I could build extra layers on the paper yet it still felt cohesive. 


How cool are these Mambi chipboard stickers - my new favs! 


I love the depth of colour and vibrancy that shows in the splatters of blue, red and black paint from Prima Watercolor confections - the Classics



Remember our combined challenge for April, how's your entry going?
Upload it here when you're finished to be in for a chance of $30 to spend in the shop, maybe get some of those amazing new papers!


Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment: