Tuesday 10 April 2018

Good Times Layout with Lisa J

Hi there scrappy friends,

Today I am sharing a layout with Heidi Swapp's September Skies papers. I received the 6x6 paper pad in my DT kit and I have been amazed at the versatility of this range. My last share here was a very girly layout and today's share features my hubby and one of my boys.

I was lucky enough to finally get a Silhouette Cameo and I have had a great time downloading and using some of the many free cut files available. The sunburst pattern I have used in this layout is one of those. Backing cut files is a great way to use 6x6 papers to create a 12x12 layout.


I have also used Heidi Swapp's Acetate stars and Color Magic die-cuts.

There are so many versatile pieces in the die-cuts, flowers, stars, and title pieces. I love being able to add any colour I choose to personalise my layouts.



The die-cut fabric pieces from Pink Fresh Studio Escape the Ordinary were a great match too.


I love the navy, lime green, grey, and white colour combination. It's so bright and fresh.
What's your go-to colour combination at the moment?

Have a great scrappy week.

Lisa J


1 comment: