Thursday 26 April 2018

Detours - A Scrapbook Layout with Lisa J

Good morning Scrapping Clearly friends,

Today I am sharing a layout using my latest scrapping obsession: backgrounds created by scraping paint with a credit card. I don't know what it is but these colour-saturated backgrounds just make me so happy. What is your latest scrappy obsession? Let me know in the comments below.




I have used Dylusions paint After Midnight to create this background. I used the edge of my credit card to create some lines as well.

I wanted to create a snapshot page of one of our latest camping adventures and the Heidi Swapp Mini Instaframes were perfect to highlight four of my favourite pics.

I used papers, chipboard stickers, and fabric die-cuts from the Pink Fresh Escape the Ordinary Collection.


I used a white Posca paint pen to make some crosses in the background to mimic the ones on the chipboard mountains (love the chipboard in this collection), and add a little highlight to the background.




Hope you have a creative week.

Happy scrapping,

Lisa J


No comments:

Post a Comment