Monday 19 February 2018

Rock It - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies! 

It's Karyn here,
and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made with lots of papers and embellishments from the Pink Fresh Studio "Escape the Ordinary" collection - all available in the Scrapping Clearly Store. This is the 6th page I've made using this collection - and I've still got enough for 1 or 2 more :)


I started with a sheet of white cardstock and added strips of the Transform paper along the top and bottom edges as shown. Next I matted my photo over a white paper doily and more offcuts from the papers in the collection. Then I used gold wood veneers to create titles in the top left and bottom right corners.


Next I added a variety of the chipboard stickers across my page - I love the watercolour look of these flowers.


Lastly I added some splatters of black and gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine across my page, a stamped date and hand written journalling.


A pretty quick and easy page, perfect for when you don't have much time to create.
Another story told.

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment:

  1. Love this Karyn! A gorgeous collection and great layout x

    ReplyDelete