Saturday 17 February 2018

Dude - A Scrapbook Layout with Lisa J

Hi scrappy friends,
Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Today I am sharing a layout featuring some gorgeous Heidi Swapp products: Color Magic alphabets and embellishments, acrylic stars and the September Skies 6x6 paper pad.

My background started with some Colour Blast Paste in Steel through a Heidi Swapp stencil on Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock. Being heavyweight, this cardstock is perfect for taking mixed media without warping.
I added some colour with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks in Faded Jeans and Spiced Marmalade and some Colour Blast Colour Spray in Sunset. I also splattered some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Navy.


I love how the Heidi Swapp Color Magic products can be customised to suit your project. I have used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Cracked Pistachio.


I have added some stamping in jet black Archival Ink with a Darkroom Door Arty circles and a splatter stamp. I have also added some extra stamping with a Kaisercraft mesh stamp.


I layered some September Skies papers under my photos, trimmed down my white cardstock, and mounted it onto a piece of Pink Fresh Studios Escape the Ordinary "Dare" paper (I cut out the inside first of course). I cut my chevrons from the mint side of this paper and also layered some of the navy underneath all my other paper layers.

I attached the acrylic stars with my Tim Holtz tiny attacher - love this tool for adding acetate and vellum elements.

Thanks for dropping by,
Happy creating,

Lisa J




No comments:

Post a Comment