Monday 18 December 2017

{Wedding Day Love}

Hello to everyone welcome to another week of inspiration here @ Scrappingclearly.....


Today I am sharing a layout I created to celebrate my niece's Wedding Day...
There are always so many gorgeous photos taken on wedding days so I decided 
to just use a small, up close and personal shot which I love.




I have chosen a basic background paper which is a little grungy,
I added some Lemon Zest Dylusions randomly on the background,
some squeezed orange splatters, and
some texture stamps using black ink to give an even grungier look.

Using some scrap bubble wrap I sprayed with gold spray paint to give an awesome dimensional background, which created loads of texture. I scrunched it up a little and adhered to the background paper. 


I began to layer my large array of embellishments,
starting with a chipboard scroll (which I left raw).
I then placed my photo, to which I adhered a Gold chipboard
Kodak lens frame, on top of the scroll.


 I placed all my gorgeous flowers to the right of the frame.
I used an assortment of paper and fabric flowers.
I also added some to the gold bubble wrap in the top left corner.


I adhered two paper black and white drinking straws under the frame, and a black doily folded in half to balance out the layout.
For more texture I added some black cotton and a Heidi Swapp Gold
'Happy' title, which I cut from Heidi's Dies

I absolutely love to use embellishments of all sorts including hair clips and pieces of jewellery
which I can pick up at the cheap jewellery stores and thrift shops for an absolute bargain.
You can see I have layered two hair clips and a gorgeous metal wing with stones.



I wanted to keep a lot of white space on my layout so clustered
and adhered some more random flowers and jewellery pieces onto the layout,
along with some cotton to tie the layout together, and some old book paper.


To finish the layout off I have journaled in the bottom corner, only small (but the details are there), and gave the layout a border with a black Fude ball.

Here is a list of suitable products that can be purchased over @ the Scrappingclearly store.









I do hope you like my layout,
thanks for stopping by, and have a great creative week.













1 comment:

  1. Wow wow this is amazing kylie thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete