Sunday 31 December 2017

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year by Lauren Hender

Hello Everyone! 

Welcome back to the Scrapping Clearly blog. 
I have mixed feelings about this blog post. On one hand I am happy and the other I am sad.
The reason for this is that this is the last blog post will have as part of the Scrapping Clearly team. 

I recently made the VERY hard decision to step down from this team and another
to allow me to have some extra time for me in 2018.
I found this past year I took on too much which left me feeling stressed and exhausted.
So part of my 2018 year is all about slowing down and not saying yes to too many things
even if I really really want to. 

So today I want to share with you a Christmas layout using the beautiful Pink Fresh collection
‘Oh Joy’ with a little of the Teresa Collins range ‘Something Wonderful’. 


This layout is of part of my family on Christmas Day just before
we were about to dig into our yummy Christmas lunch. 


Have you made any New Year resolutions?
I have decided on a crafty one which is to put into an album every layout once it has been completed. The reason for this is that recently I spent half a day sorting through and putting into albums 2.5 years of layouts.
By the end of it I was just exhausted and made a vow to myself that it will never happen again. 

How do you store your completed layouts? 


So lets go shopping: 



So I just want to take this moment to thank Kylie and the Scrapping Clearly team
for this incredible journey I have been on.
It has truly been one of the most inspiring and supportive teams. 


I encourage you all to continue to support Kylie so that we can see her business grow
and we, as Scrappers, can continue to have access to this superior store. 

Blessings for your 2018. 

Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment