Thursday 14 December 2017

Card Crazy with Leonie


Hey all our Scrapping Clearly readers, Leonie with you today.
A little while ago I created some pages with a lovely range by Simple Stories called Carpe Diem.
You can see some of the pages HERE and HERE.

I loved creating with the bright colours in this collection and I especially liked the Chipboard frames.
They come in a pack of 24 different sized and patterned frames and even after making four pages I still had a heap of frames left over. 
Which brings us to my post today, where I've gone a little card crazy and created five cards
using the chipboard frames and stickers and some left over patterned paper. 
December through February is a birthday heavy few months in our family
so this little stash of cards is going to come in very handy.


I also used some to the Chipboard stickers from the same collection.
Is it just me or do you get a great felling of satisfaction when you use up a whole sheet of embellishments like the frames and chipboard stickers in this case? 












Five easy cards using up these two products and a few items from my stash. Happy Days.

312659-175x175-1312657-300x300-1


Thanks for stopping by today, before you go
remember our December Challenges with Scrapping Clearly Shop vouchers up for grabs.
All the details in our Facebook Group HERE for the sketch and HERE for the mood board.

And our super duper Christmas Challenge, details below.
Trust me, you do not want to miss an opportunity to win this little baby.


Image may contain: text


Cheers
Leonie Neal-Dawson.


1 comment: