Saturday 30 December 2017

Enjoy Life

Morning everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the silly season.
The year's almost at an end and this is my last post for 2017.
Crazy, right? The year has just flown.....

I hope you have enjoyed stopping by the Scrappingclearly Blog during the year,
I know I have loved each and every post throughout the year.
There has been so much inspiration and so many amazing creative ideas,
each and every Design Team member inspired with their amazing creations
and demonstrated amazing ways to use products from the Scrappingclearly store

We would all love to see you back in the New Year here @ SC
to be inspired once again by our fabulous Design Team.

Life Simply doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful!


To be honest this layout really was created with a piece of marshmallow cardstock that
accidentally had some paint spilled onto it.
I took advantage of the mess and added some more random paint sections
using some stencils and applying more paint with sponges.


Once the background was dry I simply added some chipboard chicken wire
which I painted teal and some Chipboard stars all giving that second dimension.


Black cardstock was used to matt the photograph ........


Surgical gauze gives another texture and element to the layout,
placed underneath the photograph before it's adhered down.


I have painted the 'Simply' Chipboard title black and added Tim Holtz 'Small Talk' phrase stickers
to create a title. Using a black pen I drew a box around each word.


And of course, to finish the layout, I have added my journalling in my handwriting........

I hope I have inspired you to create using an accidental mess :0)!

I wish you all very warm and joyful New Year,

may your journey during 2018 always bring in many memories

and memorable times.
















2 comments:

  1. Accidental backgrounds are the best. Great layout Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it bold and beautiful... like the show..like the layout .. like chels xx

    ReplyDelete