Wednesday 27 December 2017

Farewell from Chloe

Hello there Scrappingclearly fans.

This post is rather sad, it's my very last post as I am finishing up my DT position at the end of this month.
It's been a wonderful 2+ years and I thank Kylie and the team so much for their faith in me.
I have enjoyed my time here, designing with some fabulous ranges, trying new things and making new friends. 

For my very last post I've decided to share my favourite pages/creations from the last 2 {and a bit} years.

There might be a few, so make that cuppa and enjoy!


{I really loved this range - Simple Stories Summer Vibes}
Other products used:


Getting my Mixed Media on!
Products used:
Pink Paislee's Memorandum 6x6 paper pad (currently on special)


I have used the Heidi Swapp Believe 6x6 paper pad,
and lots of the ephemera pack for this page.
Other products used:


I have used the perfectly glittery All That Glitters range by KaiserCraft for this page 
Other products:


Simple but effective! 
Products used:
Simple Stories Summer Vibes Chipboard Frames
Nine & Co Ephemera Tags, this range is currently on special


I just LOVED creating this super cute acrylic album!
I went all beachy and used the Simple Stories Summer Vibes range.
See the entire album HERE


There was a time when I shared quite a few pages of my planner!
I just loved this project! See THIS POST for more! 


Awww ... this page was created with the lovely Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Bloom collection. 
Other products used:


I even scrapped a pic of myself! 
Products used:
Maggie Holmes Bloom Chipboard with Gold Glitter Accents, Paper Flowers 16pc, and Delights with Foil Accent


I've made many cards over my time here, too! Here are just a couple.
I used the Fancy Pants Joy Parade range for these.


These colours are my favourite :) 
Products used:
My Mind’s Eye On Trend 2 Collection – Journal Cards, cardstock stickers
Pink Paislee Take Me Away gold Thickers


For this page, I used the Something Wonderful 6 x 6 Designer Pad for the background papers,
I've wanted to do this design for a while using 6 x 6 papers (no cutting to size),
and this was the perfect opportunity!
I used lots of other things from the Something Wonderful range too.

Other products:
Pink Paislee Take Me Away gold Thickers

So there you have it - a quick journey through my 2 {and a bit} years here at Scrappingclearly.
What a journey it has been! I will miss it so much, but life takes us in different directions,
and it's time for me to take a step back now.
I know that the rest of the team will continue to inspire you and I will enjoy seeing their projects in the days to come.

For the last time, happy scrapping, and take care.

Much love,






No comments:

Post a Comment