Sunday 17 December 2017

Story of Today - A Scrapbook Layout with Emma.

Hi ScrappingClearly fans,
Hope this crazy month will allow some crafty fun for you all. 
Today I decided to use up some letters that I’ve had. 
And I’ve used them on my background instead of a stencil and texture paste. 


I did start with a gold texture paste though just painted on my On Trend2 paper like I would usually use gesso,
and then applying Distress Oxide Antique Linen and Faded Jeans
Some stamping, then using my photo as a guide, created a background for my photo to nestle into. 


Then I used a few scrap pieces left over from the
Pink Paislee Cedar Lane  range and ontrend2 range behind my photo


I tucked in a couple of Heidi Swapp paper clips to help build layers, and cut out a pineapple from one of the Ontrend2 journal cards. In my layers I also used my last Heidi swap muslin tag. I’ve loved using these. 


I also used a few Heidi swapp gold puffy stickers around the page. 


Finally, my last little touch is the Liquitex ink, in black and white

This was a quick layout and a great way to use up odds and ends from your collections.
I hope you have a great few days and will catch you on Thursday. 
Till then, Em xx

1 comment: