Monday 5 December 2016

Simply Wonderful

Good Morning Arty Peeps!

Peg here, playing with the mood board colours again.
I'm really loving this mix, much more than I thought I would!


So to start with I used teal, lime, and red mists on a base of heavy weight cardstock.
Then I applied some ink with a blending tool through a punchinella stencil.

I cut a small piece of patterned paper to go under the left of my matted photo, and added a couple of paper clips to the top corner. Then stuck it all down on a strip of punchinella and some pulled muslin
attached to each other with a strip of bling.

 To create a better flow I stamped some circles with this ink from top left to bottom right down my page.
My title 'Simply Wonderful @ Christmas' came from lots of different packs,
click on each word to find out where it came from.
I added some bling dots and vellum stars (which I outlined with a marker and stapled on)
to embellish my page.

 Some black splatters finished it all off.
I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

Here is the mood board for this month, I hope you get a chance to play with it.

Thanks for coming by

No comments:

Post a Comment