Wednesday 14 December 2016

My Heidi Swapp Travel Theme Book by Tania

Hi all! Well I'm back after a 3 week stint in Adelaide & I want to share with you a very quick & very sweet way of journaling your favourite moments from your holidays. Have you seen these gorgeous new themed books from Heidi Swapp? (From her Memory Keeping range!) The one I'm using is this Travel Themed book which comes with 4x4" photo inserts on each double page spread! (perfect for your Insta photos or 4x6" pics can be cut to fit.)



This book also comes with a sheet of Travel themed, clear stickers! 



Once I cut my photo to fit, it was just a matter of choosing a few embellishments and then journal on my page.
From the memory planner range, I used some Heidi Swapp Washi Stickers, Sheer stickers & I also used a few of the clear stickers that came with the book!





I love how quick this page came together, and I love that there is heaps of space for my journaling. The beauty of this little book is, you can take it with you on your holiday, take a few embellishments, (stickers don't weigh much, & the book is very lightweight!) You can have all of your journaling and embellishing done, just add the photo when you get home!
I hope you've enjoyed this snippet of a  simpler form of scrapbooking! Don't forget to play along with our challenges this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment