Tuesday 13 December 2016

Quick and easy Christmas Cards with Amy Prior

Hi there Scrapping Clearly Fans! Amy Prior back with you all again today, this time sharing some super quick and easy Christmas cards that I threw together with the help of the My Minds Eye Sugar Plum Collection which is available in the Scrapping Clearly store here


Being a crafter, I really hate the idea of spending money purchasing cards for people but rarely do I get the chance to make cards and have them stored so they are ALWAYS a last minute rushed creation.


Once of my favourite tricks for making quick and easy cards is simply to use collections. When using a collection of products, the papers and embellishments are already designed ready to go perfectly with each other and then not much thinking is involved which is crucial if you are doing a last minute rush.


I just love handmade Christmas cards and here are a few quick cards that I quickly threw together using the products from the My Minds Eye Sugar Plum collection. A little bit of patterned paper here and there amongst the gorgeous matching embellishments has created 4 pretty awesome cards that barely took more than 10 minutes to make each. 


No matter how creative you want to be, the collections are always a perfect starting off point to kickstart your creativity. These cards could have been given a totally different look as well if a little mixed media was added during the creation process. The only limitation is your imagination so go to town, have fun with things that are already designed to co-ordinate with each other for you and add extras if necessary.


Products used for these cards include...

Well that is it from me today, I hope I have inspired you to get creating with the fantastic Christmas collections available from the Scrapping Clearly store and until next time, happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xx

1 comment: