Saturday 24 December 2016

Documenting Christmas Cover Page - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

Merry Christmas everyone!! Only 1 more sleep! Are you all as excited as I am??

It's Karyn here and today I'm showing you the cover page of my Documenting Christmas Project Life Album. I know I'm very late in starting this album, but better late than never!! 

I've used lots of Christmas products all available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
I've used the Heidi Swapp "Christmas" Project life kit as the foundation for my cover. This kit contains lots of acetate overlays and fun wood veneer. I've also used Teresa Collins "Candy Lane" chipboard elements  to add dimension to my page.    
I added some of my signature paint splattering on some white cards. This time I used Prima Watercolor confections - shimmering lights. These paints are amazing - you absolutely must buy some (or maybe even all of the colour collections!).
I created a sequin pocket using my Fuse.
White card, gold paint splats and an acetate overlay - perfect :) 
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Heidi Swapp "Christmas" Project life kit   
Teresa Collins "Candy Lane" chipboard elements    
Teresa Collins "Candy Lane" washi tape    
Teresa Collins "Something Wonderful" sequins    
Becky Higgins project life pocket pages design Y  
Becky Higgins - white project life cards 
Prima Watercolor confections - shimmering lights 
WRMK Fuse 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment