Thursday 16 March 2023

'Stay Fearless' by Emma Zappone

 Welcome to another Thursday in March. The weeks are just flying!!
Today I share with you a layout, a 9"x9" layout.
I love playing with different sizes and have been preferring the smaller scale I must say.
I just knew I had to play with this image I found on Pinterest, it's an AI image and it's just so so striking. Plus it went so well with some of the papers in the 'Reverie' Foundations pack. So this layout is based loosely on this months board (colours) and featured pack.



I have used lots of different companies within this project. Starting with Kylie's 'Reverie' pack, I chose the black & white Rice paper and the pattern Rice paper. These I adhered to some firm cardstock to then create a firmer paper layer that I could tear.



Amongst the layers are papers from Stamperia's Amazonia collection and 3Quarter Designs. I added some 49&Market rub-ons to some white card and then fussy cut these out to become my embellishments behind the image.




Castings from the Finnabair Grungy Frames mould are painted with Prima Impasto acrylic in Dark Chocolate and Mint. Finished with some waxes to make them look a little like relics. Which went with this tribal kind of feel the page was taking on.



The background was created by smooshing Distress Oxides in 3 different colours and then with a stencil and a blending tool created these cool patterns to compliment the pattern on the face in the image. I used the new Uncharted Mariner ink for this bold colour. 



It's been so good playing with more papers and elements from my stash with some newer ones thrown in of course. I hope this page inspires you to use your papers in different ways, and to use your stash to compliment newer products also.

I will catch you all again soon, thanks for popping past.

Em xx








No comments:

Post a Comment