Friday 10 March 2023

Using the Reverie Foundations pack by Georgia

Hi everyone, this is my first blog post on the SC blog with my take on this month’s Mood affirmation using the Reverie Foundations pack.  I had so much fun using all the elements in the pack to create a striking layout.  

First, I adhered the sticker sheet and rice paper to some card stock, splattered it with blue ink and sealed them with some soft gel medium.  This gave the rice paper and sticker sheet a sturdy foundation for die cutting. After these dried I was able to put these through the die cutting machine to cut out elements that resembled donuts. 


I typed the quote on the DW ledger paper and cut these out into strips and adhered them to my layout.  I enjoy doing this as I  get to use my typewriter.


To begin my layout I added some volume paste through a text stencil, stamping and placed reinforcements onto the background of my page.  These reinforcements are a great way to add visual interest to any artwork.

The layout came together just the way I wanted it, this layout is packed with all the elements from the Reverie Foundations pack along with some stitching and magic mesh from my stash.

I hope this layout has inspired you to create your style in this month’s Moodboard.

Cheers Georgia…



 





No comments:

Post a Comment