Thursday 2 March 2023

'Perfectly Imperfect' by Emma Zappone

Hi all,
Emma with you today. A new month means a new affirmation board.
To start the month off I chose to create an Art Journal. And a new video for you to enjoy too.



Here is the board for inspo.



Such gorgeous colours this month. 
I played with some 49&Market washi and the Rice paper from the Reverie Foundations pack for the collage of the page.



I then added some details with a Finnabair stencil and some white texture paste.
The colour was created with some liquid acrylics and Distress Crayons.



The flowers around the cut image are 49&Market rub-ons, transferred onto acetate sheeting and fussy cut. This makes for such easy embellishments.
If you would like to see this page come together, you can check out my video here.


A little stamping, using an Aall & Create set.



To finish it all off I used some white ink to splash over the page.

I enjoyed putting this one together, and I hope it gives you some inspo to join in this month.

Catch you all soon, Em xx







No comments:

Post a Comment