Friday 31 March 2023

Do Small Things with Great Love


 Howdy, hi, how are you.
I did a thing....
I created a scrapbook page and to be totally honest it was a great feeling and actually fun.
and it is a great reminder to break out those products you have had laying around to use one day and make it a today day to use them.
 
Do Small Things with Great Love



so firstly - How cute is this photo??
yep it is an oldie, these photos have been around for about 10 years now when my friend took the pictures of Tarj and Ivy. 
I started off with the piece of 13Arts - What Feather you Want pattern paper from the Alice in Candyland collection. 
 Swiped some black paint on the background (those who know me know that I really enjoy adding black to things). In this case it created a nice solid grounding for the rest of the pieces. I then added some stamping using a heap of Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks - Candied Apple, Peacock Feathers, Tea Dye, Pumice Stone, Carved Pumpkin. The stamps I used were all from the Viva LasVegas stamps.  

I then layered up some frames and some ephemera from Cocoa Vanilla Studios, 

I also used some Heidi Swapp Clear Pop Arrow embellishments

I also used some Hambly Screen Print Frames 
one of my favourite things is to use some clear bits and pieces.
the title is from the Tim Holtz Quotations Metallic Stickers.


I also added some Flairs (again these are from a while, I think that they were from Rainbow Sorbet). I also added some puffy geo-tags and arrows, and finally some dots.

I think this shows that you can break out the ephemera that you have been holding onto for that special occasion and mix it with the new. 

thanks for joining and having a look at what I have been up to.
Live with Respect
Leanne
xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment