Thursday 23 March 2023

'Art Heals' by Emma Zappone

Hi there, Em with you today.
Today I have an Art Journal page and a video for you to hopefully get inspired.
With my health not being great, I have been watching lots of YouTube and have been inspired by many different creatives. So I have practiced a few techniques, and was inspired to create this page.
It's simple, it uses up stash and it has a little 'Reverie' Foundation paper on it.


This page features mostly Art By Marlene products. The acrylic paints, the stamp used is the - Blooming Good set, and die cut image are all ABM.



Before I invest in any NEW ABM I wanted to feature an image from her past releases, as I still have so many. A simple background always helps get the creative juices flowing too.



With white and Black pens, I doodled and scribbled to compliment the stamping. Finishing the page with some ABM quotes.
The best way to describe my process is to share my video with you.
Check it out here....



I hope I have been able to inspire you just as I have been inspired.



Thanks for joining me today. 
Catch you again soon, stay Crafty.
Em xx





 

No comments:

Post a Comment