Tuesday 9 April 2019

Whispers in the breeze - with Emma

Hi, Emma here with you all today.
Today my share is inspired by the mood board of this month.
Lets just see this beautiful board shall we?


Stunning isn't it!
Here is my version....(the light wasn't the greatest today for the photo, so I apologise for the slight shadowy look).


The colours are just Divine and I couldn't wait to play.
Using up some supplies I had, I decided my background be kept simple.
I used Tim holtz Remnant rubs 'life quotes'  and rubbed only sections I wanted from the sheet.



Then I added my colour. For this I simply used Distress Oxides smooshed over the rub ons.
I have 5 colours for this, Cracked Pistachio, Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron.



Love how effective this is without much work ;)
Once dry I started to add my elements and image.


For the layers behind my image I used up my last couple of pieces from Heidi Swapps Magnolia Jane pack. And a couple of cut pieces of Heidi Swapp die cut sheets which I opted to leave white to be more prominent on top of the colour background.




Finally to mimic the 'drops' in the image I added some Melange (clear pebbles) in the same pattern.


Another page complete, and inspired by the mood board. 

I'll see you all again soon.
Till then, Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment