Thursday 25 April 2019

Easter Cybercrop - With Karyn Schultz!

Happy ANZAC Day Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


This page is inspired by the Scrapping Clearly Easter Cybercrop Challenge 3 - Autumn Colours! We would love for you to join the cybercrop and be in the running to win fabulous prizes - you have until Friday April 26 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.
 

I'm using a Small Dylusions journal. I added some background colour using Prima Watercolor Confections and a painting with plastic technique. Then I added some stencilling using TCW black modelling paste. Next I added some background stamping.

I stamped some Dina Wakley Good Idea stamps onto watercolour paper using black Archival ink then painted them with Prima Watercolor Confections. These flowers were fussy cut and added to the page. I also stamped, painted and fussy cut some rabbits to give an Easter theme. 


Here are some close-ups of my finished page. I added Tim Holtz small talk stickers and I drew around the edge of the page with a Fude Ball pen.
 


Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment