Thursday 11 April 2019

Good Idea Art Journalling - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have 2 art journal pages to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


I've used my Dina Wakely 8x10 media art journal. When I first got this journal I was almost overwhelmed with the different types of media pages in it (calico and burlap/hessian mainly) so couldnt start using it. But now I have started I love the different options and the different look they give to each page.

For the LHS (a calico page) I've started by applying some Dina Wakley paints (Magenta, Sky, lime, and  black and lemon) to the page using a palette knife. Then I added some torn DWM washi and stamping.

I stamped some Dina Wakley Good Idea stamps onto watercolour paper using black Archival ink then painted them with Prima Watercolor Confections.

I then fussy-cut the flowers ready to use on my pages.


Here are some close-ups of my finished page. I also added some splatters of black paint and Tim Holtz small talk stickers. 
 


I used similar colours and patterns for the RHS page (cotton rag watercolour paper).  


I started the page by applying some Dina Wakley paints (Magenta, Sky, lime, and  black and lemon) all over the page using a palette knife. Then I added some torn DWM washi background stamping and some stamping using the Dina Wakley Good Idea stamps direct to the page. I then painted the flowers with Prima Watercolor Confections


Lastly I added some Tim Holtz small talk stickers, I drew around the edge of the page with a Fude Ball pen and I added some of the fussy cut flowers.



Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment