Tuesday 16 April 2019

Look for the Magic - with Emma.

Hi beautiful people!
Today I share another take on the mood board, this time really embracing the Green.
First though lets refresh our minds on the glorious board.


Here is how it turned out (I added a touch of Gold too)…..


So to start this project, oh I have a little video process for this page also, so please check it out, I applied Clear Gesso first, then with Modelling paste through a Tim Holtz stencil I created texture highlights.
Then once dry I added a Distress Oxide Re inker dotted, water sprayed and smooshed over the background. Once this was dry I used a Gold crackle texture paste through the same stencil as the beginning. Adding small highlights and pops of colour.


Behind my image I trimmed and layered a Heidi Swapp Kraft tag which I distressed and inked. In these layers I also cut Oxide inked this time with Cracked Pistachio and stamped Heidi Swapp die cut sheets.


Then the magic happened! I played with the very awesome Tim Holtz Transparent acetate wings! Oh WOW!!!


Stunning right!
I trailed this up my page complimenting the photo image.

My title went on and some quotes from Tim Holtz Small talk stickers completed my look.


I really hope you get inspired to create with this months mood board if you haven't already.

Please check out my video for this page and leave some love.


                       

I'll see you all again next week.
Till then Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment