Tuesday 30 April 2019

Fight Fears - With Emma

Hi SC friends!
Can't believe it's the pointy end of April, Crazy!
Today I have a layout I hope will inspire a little end of month creativity for you all.


I kept my background work very easy and simple. Firstly I started by applying Modelling Paste through a stencil allowing to dry naturally.

Then I went in with my stamps. I used a Face from Dina Wakley's interesting faces collection and a script stamp I have.


Then I proceeded to create my layers under my image. I used a few tags from in my stash but also created tags from Ella & Viv papers to bring out some of the colours in the photo, I also tore a couple of pieces and tucked these into my layers also.


In amongst these I tucked in Some Pink Fresh Fabric dies from the 'escape the ordinary' range, little arrows and tags poking out from the layers, creating visual interest.


The metals (1 from Tim Holtz and the other Finnabair) I painted in black Gesso and then rubbed Prima Wax over them, love the metallic sheen this creates. I also applied this technique to my chippy.


Finally a few Tim Holtz small talk stickers and a few flicks of Distress Oxide in Broken China this page was complete.

A great way to use up left overs in your stash and play with new items too. 
You have until midnight tonight to join in this months moodboard challenge, so if you can we would love to see your creations.

I'll catch you all on the Scrap side very soon, till then, Happy Scrapping!
Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment