Wednesday 3 April 2019

'Me and My Brother'

Hi there Scrapping Clearly fans! I am back here with my first share for the month. 

The colours from this month's Moodboard influenced my layout here.


... and here is the Scrapping Clearly Moodboard...


For this page - from the store, I have used the following fabulous products: Dina Wakley paints in lime, evergreen and ocean. I applied these paints using one of my favourite tools from the store: Ranger Gel Press Brayer. Using the Stazon Ink in 'Jet Black', I stamped over various spots with Carabelle Studio Art Stamp 'Edges in my journal'.


I splattered the background with Dylusions Shimmer Spray in'Cut Grass' and 'Black Marble'. I also used a distress spray in 'Broken China'

With the layers, I have used various designs of patterned paper from the store. I have both hand-cut and die-cut some shapes surrounding the photo.

Also from the store, I have used Shimelle American Crafts - Box of Crayons Collection; Pink Fresh Studio - Escape the Ordinary collection; and Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Boys Rule. These papers were perfect to coordinate with my photo.



Finally, to embellish this simple page, I used a Charms Creations star and the bright My Mind's Eye enamel dots.

Here are some more close-ups.


Thank you for stopping by! I hope this leaves you feeling inspired to have a play with your own take on this month's Moodboard.

Ciao, Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment