Monday 27 November 2017

My Travellers Notebook - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I have some pages in my Websters Pages Color Crush Travellers Notebook Inserts to share with you made using lots of fun products available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.

I started by cutting out some Polaroids from the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Gather collection patterned paper and attaching Heidi Swapp ghost alphabet (acetate) alphas to form a title. These were used on the RHS with some photos from our beach holiday.


For the LHS I added some Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Gather collection paper strips and gold acetate then sprayed some of the Heidi Swapp Color Magic Paper Goods ephemera with Heidi Swapp Color Shine Patina and added to the page with a Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Gather collection deer embellishment. 


For the next layout I added some Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Gather collection paper strips to my pages. I added a Teresa Collins Something Wonderful photo overlay over the photo. I sprayed (painted actually) Heidi Swapp Color Shine - teal over the Heidi Swapp Color Magic Paper Goods ephemera. I added some splatters of the Color Shine as well. Lastly I added some journalling. 


I love these beachy colours - and those Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection puffy stickers!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment