Tuesday 7 November 2017

Hello Me - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you, made using lots of fun products
available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
I've been inspired by the talented Peg Hewitt to create with a black background.
I'm a "white background" type of gal so this darker colour certainly challenged me.


I've also played along with both the November moodboard challenge for Scrapping Clearly 



And the November sketch challenge for Scrapping Clearly! 



I started by gathering some basic supplies to use - black cardstock, KaiserCraft Mandala stencil,
texture paste and red paint.



I created my own coloured texture paste by mixing the red acrylic paint with the texture paste. 



I then applied it through the stencil then left to air dry. 


Next I did some stash busting where I found some glitter stickers, photo overlays, acetate alphas, and Color Magic ephemera.




I kept my embellishments minimal so as to make the Mandala the feature of the page. 




Hope you find time to play along with us this month.
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx


2 comments: