Saturday 25 November 2017

Keep It Simple by Lauren Hender

Hello Everyone!!
Welcome back to the Scrapping Clearly blog. 
I'm a little bit excited to share with you my layout today as it isn't my usual style. 

Recently I have had to have a think about my life and where I can maximise time. At first I thought this was an impossible task and feel that I am a really efficient person in general (don't as the hubby! lol)
But I decided to have a think about it and came up with a few ideas. 
In relation to scrapbooking and craft my idea was to make it simple! 
So here it is my first super quick and easy layout... 


One surprise I found was that I got the same amount of joy out of this layout as I did with any of my usual more detailed layouts. 
So my new focus going into 2018 when scrapbooking is don't not do it because you don't have enough time but just keep it simple! 
KEEP IT SIMPLE


This Escape the Ordinary collection by Pink Fresh helped me enormously with this beautiful background piece and sticker accents. I just love it and it is perfect for scrapping our boys. 

Escape the Ordinary can be found HERE in the Scrapping Clearly store. 



The quick and easy part involves these few steps: 
1. Layer your photo
2. Back with tags
3.Add title & stickers
4. Add Journaling
5. Add ink splats
DONE! 

Wahoo! Loving that... lol


What do you think of the We R Memory Keepers hole reinforcer punch?
Found HERE in the Scrapping Clearly store. 

Not only does it create a great effect as an embellishment it is also a wonderful tool to have in planner goodies box. 



Thanks for stopping by. Any questions leave in the comments and I will pop back and answer them. 
Hope you week is wonderful. 

Lauren xo 


1 comment:

  1. such a fun page - I too love to keep it simple!! mind you that can often take longer than you think lol

    ReplyDelete