Wednesday 15 November 2017

White on White layout with Karyn Schultz

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of fun products available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.

For this project I've kept with a white-on-white theme. I just love these types of pages -
but they are a bit hard to photograph. 

 

I started my background by applying Faber Castell glass beads glitter gel through a stencil (KaiserCraft Floral Lace stencil) onto white cardstock (under the photo and in the bottom right corner). 

  

Once this was dry I added a number of layers of white cardstock under my photo (torn edge, straight edge, punched edge) as well as a Teresa Collins Something Wonderful photo overlay.

 

I then added lots of the Heidi Swapp Color Magic Paper Goods ephemera as embellishments. Usually, you would colour these with sprays but I left them all white.

I used some of the Heidi Swapp ghost alphabet (acetate) for my title and attached using a Tim Holtz tiny attacher

Do you ever do all white layouts?
If not, why don't you challenge yourself this month.
Share your projects with us in our Facebook group, we love seeing your stuff!
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment