Tuesday 4 April 2023

Paint Outside the Lines by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

another month and another gorgeous mood affirmation to inspire you.


I chose my photo and title based on the quote from the board - all about breaking the rules.


I tore a little rice paper from the Lucky Findings Butterfly Effect Foundation pack and taped it down.

I masked off a stencil and sponged on some paint brushes using Dina Wakley paint (Black, Eggplant, & Turquoise).   I then mixed some Heather paint with Light & Fluffy paste and scraped that through another stencil.   I was in a hurry so had a little bleed through the stencil but I'm Ok with that as it suited the page of painting outside the lines.   And I literally have a plane to catch and haven't started packing!


I finished by using some Vicki Boutin Print Shop ephemera and coloured some wood veneer alphas with a fuchsia Posca pen.

Enjoy your week,
cheers
Tracey

 . 


1 comment: