Saturday 28 November 2020

Everyday Moments by Tracey Thorne

 Welcome to another Saturday. I am using up a bit of those stockpiled pre-inked pages again - this one has been coloured with Ranger Speckled Egg ink. I've then used the AALL & Create stencil #104 and a little Liquitex Matte medium gel. After this dried I ran it through the Heidi Swapp Minc using Orange reactive foil. I love how it has only picked up the colour in a few textured places but defined the shape perfectly.


I backed my photo using Pink Paislee printed cardstock - Riverside Lane before working out placement and stitching a black border around the photo and the entire layout. I have then added some stamping using Lavinia stamps Fairy Barnacle and Stampers Anonymous Documented. Using Izinks flamingo I coloured the Fairy Barnacle to help define the stamp and lift the black mess I had created.



I layered some feather napkins along the bottom edge of the stamps before adhering the photo to the page and then layering the outer elements. I have used a chipboard title -everyday and accompanied it with the 2Crafty chipboard lightbulb - moments. These were coloured black using an Artline marker. I have added some pre stamped lotus cluster flowers from the AALL & Create stamps #441 and coloured them using watered down Izinks and Distress Inks.



A little added black cotton under a few elements and a typed Yoga quote was added. I have used a fontworks stamp from my stash on the bottom of the page and a Lotus silhouette I created at the top of the page.


Thanks for popping and have a fabulously creative weekend

Tracey













No comments:

Post a Comment