Thursday 19 November 2020

Sweet Memories - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!


 
I started by creating my background on heavy weight white cardstock. Firstly I added gesso to the page then I painted DWM acrylic paint across the page (apricot, aloe and mineral - chosen to coordinate with the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream collection).
 
 
 Next I added some stencilling using the Dylusions old School small alpha stencil and Marine DWM acrylic paint, and the DWM Wallpaper stencil and Carnation DWM acrylic paint.
 
 
Lastly I added sprays and splatters of DWM gloss spray (marine, apricot, aloe, carnation, mineral).
 
 
 I hand cut a heap of embellishments from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream collection 6x8 paper pack.
 
  
 Here is my finished page.
 
 
 
I matted my photo on papers from the CVS Daydream paper pack. I then embellished with the hand cut shapes, word stickers, wood veneer and paper flowers. I also added a heap of Mambi Sticks chipboard words. Lastly I used a Fude ball pen to draw around the edges of the page.
 
 
 



 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment