Saturday 7 November 2020

BLOOM by Tracey Thorne

 Welcome to November my friends and a new Moodboard has gone live over on the Scrapping Clearly Share and Inspire Facebook Page and it is a cracker... full of colour and life. I hope you enjoy what I have put together to kick your Saturday of creativity off!


I started by splodging some Izink Dye Ink by Seth Apter in flamingo on to the page. I then worked out placement for my photo and worked around that by adding black stitching. To this I have used the AALL & Create stencil #49 by Olga Helidwein and some Tim Holtz distress Texture Paste. I dried this using my heat tool. I have then added colour to the mandalas by using Vicki Boutin crayons and a little water. At this stage I have also added the stitched black border and added a little more water colour to the edges of the layout.



I have then stamped in black ink under the photo using the AALL & Create stamp #441 by Bipasha BK I have also added a little stamped script to drag out the line of the stitched rectangle I have created. 
The photo has been layered on some muslin, Project Life Acetate binder tab, Heidi Swapp stickers with a little added cotton in pink and black.


I stamped out a few more of the AALL & Create #441 stamps and fussy cut them - then used a little water colour crayon again to match their stamping.

 

Other embellishments added were some little dewdrop crystals, Heidi Swapp stickers, Heidi Swapp epoxy word-cuteness.



For the title I chose a quote that I have typed out and highlighted the word BLOOM by using thickers


I hope this has given you a little Inspiration on this beautiful Saturday morning.


enjoy your creative weekend


Tracey xoxo















No comments:

Post a Comment