Saturday 23 March 2019

simply noted

Welcome to another fabulous weekend... I hope you are having a good crack at the challenge this month - so  much inspo ... I honestly struggle with even a hint of purple .... but i have taken a few of the colours off this months amazing moodboard to get this one done and over the line... this kiddo is turning 18 at the end of next week - love him to bits - lucky to have him as a nephew... 

 Simply & Noted 



I have used the Dylusions Pomegranate Red spray on a blank bit of cardstock- which I then cut down for a second layer and added to the Heidi Swapp September Skies - Midnight shadows cardstock.  


I have then added the Turqoiuse spot and then all the layers and embellishments just snowballed on the page ... a Heidi Swapp colour pop window frame was added to continue on with the layers. Also the Dina Wakely Media stamps - Handwritten quotes, Bold Journal elements & Viva Las Vegas spot stamps. Ooooh I almost forgot the Tim Holtz Ideaology Metal Quote Tokens - so so good... 

  

I have used the Pink Fresh words to add to the feeling of the layout - there are so many good words in this pack.



I have also used the Dina Wakley washi - another love & must have item... 


My final touch was to add some Heidi Swapp timber words, Heidi Swapp - make pretty stuff epoxy stars,  cotton to layer under and a Heidi Swapp tag. 

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend getting messy & creating some awesomeness. 

tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment