Saturday 2 March 2019

Oh My Gosh.... I am camping....

My beautiful and amazing husband has whisked me away for a weekend of 'glamping'... it is camping that you just rock up to with  bathroom facilities tacked on to the back of the tent... thank goodness... still not much room for crafting but I have managed to squeeze in two big bags full of supplies to keep me sane whilst he sneaks away to play golf.... it is the perfect balance for us.... so whilst hanging about at the tent today & hubby out at golf I whisked this little baby up  after looking at our new moodboard. I am not a purple lover - I have to confess... so this one threw me ... but I am loving how this layout has turned out with just a hint of that colour.  So firstly my view for the next three days...


It is not too shabby with it's surf views. Now the layout which has been inspired by the amazing moodboard for this month... It is surely one to test your boundaries but hitting the mark on what is on trend right now. 
UFO - this poor girl was created in love but still to this day is sitting like this... I really need to finish her so that she can be proud and amazing....


I sprayed some Dylusions spray onto a messy mat and then sprayed some water to dilute it a little, then added my white cardstock. I then stamped my stamps before working out my papers to compliment my photo.


The photo was backed with some black cardstock and then the layers began underneath using some Heidi Swapp September Skies cardstockJD washi.




I then painted a couple of swirl chipboard pieces using Dylusions slate grey paint... my new favourite... to help compliment the layers. 



I love adding layers and making them join the photo... it is one of the things that I try to do to make my layouts be cohesive. The title of UFO was coloured with my artline black marker and glued in place with xpressit glue




I hope you all have an amazing weekend 
tracey









3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE your UFO page xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a beautiful girl... i really do need to finish her Marelle... thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this girl, she is awkwardly adorable xox Your page is amazing and love how it has come together, also love your camping art box, what a great idea, I feel so overwhelmed with what i should take when im away but this has given me great inspiration to just used what fits i guess. Thank you

    ReplyDelete