Saturday 9 March 2019

Love Those Eyes

Do you ever finish a layout and think cool, that one is done ... and then while flicking through a few weeks or months later decide it needs something. This was totally my dilemma whilst organising my layouts to go into albums. I had this one of my beautiful girl Peppa and just felt it needed something else. I find I do this alot if I scrap away from home and have not brought that something extra with me to complete my layout... then it sits in a limbo until it is time for me to transfer my layouts to their albums.

My layout "love those eyes" was a UFO I started a few months ago... and it wasn't until my special Scrapping Clearly order arrived that I had what I needed to finish it off. 



I am a big lover of using Project Life cards on everday layouts and in mixed media. There are some amazing designs ripe for the picking that can be incorporated in the layers of your layouts.

I have used some Dylusions Paint in Tangerine dream swiped onto the background and once dried I used my Kinder Kreations stencil with Liquitex Texture paste to add dimension. After this I added some sprinkles of Brusho Orange  to accentuate the stencil and tie back in that orange colour of the photo. 


 I added various embellishments to accompany the hexagon shape of the stencil. I also added a Maggie Holmes tassel to help accentuate this small cluster of embellishments. 





Some Heidi Swapp flowers were added to help add depth to the layers with the project life cards. Other embellishments include Heidi Swapp epoxy shapes, Pink Fresh phrase stickers, Maggie Holmes tassels & Dina Wakley washi tape. You can also see some black stitching on the photo as well as the border of the layout. 

Thanks for popping by and I hope you get lots of creativity happening on your desk,.... go on ... make a mess ... have a great weekend.


tracey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment