Monday 11 March 2019

Use the stash

I had a morning to craft and I was determined to use what I had lying around.

I would not create a new background I would use something from the pile of backgrounds sitting in my craft room.
All accents would be half used sticker sheets and stuff just on my desk.


This a a background is created with stamps and oxide ink.
Old Bo Bunny stickers, Vicki Boutin stickers, Heidi gold title.
New yet to be released KinderKreations wings (the only new product on the layout)


The background again is just stamps and oxide ink.

BUT any of you Basic Grey groupies out there like me will recognise these old chipboard stickers, God knows how long they have been hanging around.

I felt like I had achieved something by using all this old stash. I should have kept going. But alas life gets in the way.

Hope you have a play with using up your stash this week.
See you next Monday.
Tracey.

1 comment:

  1. what an amazing photo you have used, I really love this way the picture have been taken from above, just lovely. Both the LO's you have shown are very pretty, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete