Tuesday 6 November 2018

November Moodboard Inspiration with Leonie



Hello! 
I hope by now you have seen our November Moodboard.
If not take a peek below. 
Today I have two Art Journal spreads based on this moodboard.
All entries can be added to the album in our Facebook group



My first share is an Art Journal spread in a Travellers Notebook.
To begin with I used Dylusions Paints and various stencils on the base. 
The paint brush stencil is from Kinder Kreations.  I used Liquitex Super Heavy Gesso with the KK stencil. 
I then pulled out some ephemera and added the woman and butterfly image along with an old stamp. 
Liquitex Matte Gel Medium was used to adhere the ephemera. 
Lastly I outlined the paintbrushes with a black Fude Ball pen and added a typewritten quote and some doodling. 








I was on a bit of a roll by this stage so I put together another little spread.
This one using Crafters Workshop and Flutterbys stencils.
I also used Dina Wakley Collage papers, Washi tape and Acrylic Paints.




Hope you've been inspired. 

Thanks for stopping by today, 
we hope you can join in on our November Moodboard.
Happy Crafting 
Leonie Neal-Dawson





No comments:

Post a Comment