Friday 9 November 2018

Chicago -

Hi everyone

Marelle back with you - I am sharing my take on our gorgeous November Moodboard!






For years I have been scrapping in 6x12 format - I find it helps my mojo flow when I need it!  Lately life has been so busy time in my scrap room has been close to non existent! 

 I have had the opportunity to visit America three times in the last 6 years.  One of my absolute favourite places is Chicago!  This city has so much vibrancy, art, sculpture, theatre, galleries - just love it! I love the Tim Holtz stamp for the title giving it a grungy artsy feel! Kylie has sold out of these amazing script grungy stamps :( .
I used the broken glass stamp from Prima to "grunge the page up". The Prima stamp has so many uses - its great for grungy marks on layouts and art journalling!
 I also used clothing tags on and around my photo.  I journalled and doodled around the edges using a Pilot Permaball Marker  - my favourite go to black pen! 

Products used from the shop are as follows:

I started off with a 12x12 white card  and sprayed the two Dylusions colours randomly and spritzed with water and left this to dry.  

When this was dry I cut the page to 6x12.







I hope you will enter our November Moodboard challenge!  

Until next time

Happy Crafting!


Marellexx







No comments:

Post a Comment